Breakfast Bruschetta

10:30 AM




I have a bad habit of always skipping breakfast while my husband prefers just cereal and milk for his quick fix. Once in a while I try to spruce up our 'breakfast' routine by making use of the bread and vegetables we have in the fridge. This breakfast bruschetta is easy to make, and tastes delicious and healthy for your entire family. 


What you need to do:


- Prep a few slices of baguette or any ready bread of choice. Toast it if you like it crunchy.

- Meanwhile, fry a few slices of streaky beef (or bacon).
- Cut avocados into slices (pop them in the oven if you want it slightly cooked).
- In a bowl mix diced capsicum, diced yellow onions, diced tomatoes, 2 tbspn extra virgin olive oil (or just plain olive oil), sea salt, pepper and dried herbs. Sometimes I add half a tspn of sesame oil cause I like the nutty taste.
- Put it all together according to your creativity and serve! 



Tag me @haniehidayah on instagram if you've tried any of the recipes, I'd like to see them!

Bon Appétit 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images