How To Cook Duck Breast

2:30 PM


I used to be very, very afraid of cooking duck breast. It's one of those meat that I'm not familiar with, unless it's smoked and ready to be served. However, I found beautiful duck breasts in our neighbourhood supermarket (BIG Publika) recently and thought, why the hell not?



I was told to slice the skin side diagonally, and I think I overcooked it slightly as it was a little tough but if I encounter this again, I definitely would not hesitate to try cooking duck breast better this time round. I paired my duck with some mashed potatoes, sauteed mushrooms and plum based sauce. It is best paired with wine sauce or berry-based sauces. Watch the video below by Gordon Ramsay to get the duck breast cooking basics right, and let me know if your attempt was a success ;)




Tag me @haniehidayah on instagram if you've tried any of the recipes, I'd like to see them!

Bon Appétit 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images